<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tomorrow marks the start of the Macbeth oral presentations.
Since it's in random order, I have no idea when I'll be presenting.
Since I have no idea when I'll be presenting, I got to finish by tonight/tomorrow early in the morning.

I reckon I'll get it done before midnight.

But in my something-deprived mind, I'm thinking of Macbeth in relation to McDonalds.
Ghey.


DarkAngel81`* 10:13 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009