<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 10, 2009

Lots of Jap work to do.
Two chem labs to catch up on, plus the pre-lab for the next lab.
Lit oral on Macbeth to finish for Wednesday.
Lit essay on Macbeth to (re)wright out sometime next week.
Econs test (both of them) results are expected sometime this week.
P+L homework to do that gathered up over the last couple of weeks.
The only work I don't have to do is maths, and that's because I did it on the weekend.

Blargh.

Why am I posting this up and not doing work?

Because I thought I ought to provide some signs of life to this blog.

And I know I'm brain-dead because I wrote "(re)write" as "(re)wright".

Gah.

Phoenix Wright.

FTW!


DarkAngel81`* 3:42 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009