<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 19, 2009

Updating Long Overdue

Okies, well, I'm kinda half way through Yr11 already, so let me give you a brief overview of my not-so-interesting life so far... But I'm alive and kicking!!! And Sheryl, I am updating my blog see! (but help me find a new blog skin!) School, debating, and exams, not necessarily in that order.


Anways, I told myself last year that I was going to become a model student for all those little, tiny (some of them seriously are small) Yr8's. Well, that didn't go over so well.... again. But last time I checked, I was getting an A for all my subjects (which include Maths 3A/B, Lit, Econs, Chem, Jap and P+L), but exams may have screwed that all over. But that's another story further down the page.

Let me start with my Chem class.
Firstly, Sheryl and Jess is in my class. YAY!! ^.^
Secondly, it's my socialsing class. Seriously. I can't remember a time (where the class hasn't been told to be quiet or when there hasn't been a relief being overbearing) where I was actually working hard.
Thirdly, despite the second fact and the fact that I failed the second test, I am apparently fifth in the class. How's that, bitches!
Fourthly, our teacher likes to talk to herself..... methinks its time for her to rethink her occupation....
Fifthly, our class (on certain days, such as Monday's and Wednesday's) is split down the middle into two groups. Girls and boys. I made that observation two weeks ago. It was quite amusing. Because even the teacher joined in. And I didn't get told off for not working, not that I ever have.
Sixthly, I GOT FREAKING TOLD BY A RELIEF THAT 'my volume was too loud'. WTF. SCREW YOU, WHERE EVER YOU ARE. It wasn't like I was the only one talking. Jeez.
Seventhly, chem can get quite dirty.
Eighthly, I was the first person in the class to break something in a lab. It was a test tube. I dropped it on the floor. Reason: I forgot it was in my hand. -.-"

Let me continue with my maths class.
Firstly, my Yr8 maths teacher is teaching me again. You think she'd gotten tired of me. xD
Secondly, lots of people are in my class. Funnily enough, everyone is asian, including the teacher. Except for one person.
Thirdly, people are supposed to be using a new calculator called "Class Pad". I say, Class Pad isn't class friendly and it sucks shit. For these reasons (plus the fact that I'm just too lazy), I'm using the old graphics. And I'm kicking ass!! .... I think...
Fourthly, I was sitting by myself in maths (ahahaha, I'm a loner. That shouldn't be a good thing). Before my teacher moved this guy to the front next to me so he can concentrate better. To be honest, I don't think he needs to be there anymore.
Fifthly, there's this other guy in the class who's name sounds like 'hor fun'. Makes me hungry everytime I think about it. Good thing I'm eating dinner at the moment.
Sixthly, maths drains all my energy. Seriously, I'm freaking high before maths, walk into the class and I've already died before you can say "x is equal to -1".
Seventhly, my maths teacher drinks chinese tea during class, says 'lah', makes references to chinese stuff, and speaks French but not Chinese.
Eighthly, I think all my previous maths teachers have been severely disappointed with my maths skills. Reason: my all-intelligent (but not always) sister who freaking ultra-ly, super-ly aced maths. I reckon they were waiting for the 'light' to evolve from me or something, and that was why they put up with me. Argh, depressing.

Let me further my overdue post with my lit class.
Firstly, my teacher reminds me of my Yr9 english teacher (i.e. they make jokes and are human)
Secondly, my lit class is pretty big. Despite that fact, my teacher marks really fast. And when I say fast, I mean fast. There's another teacher who has a class of eleven students *cough* kids *cough*, and takes forever marking.
Thirdly, lit is lit. That's all I can think of at this time.

So let me compensate my lit for jap.
Firstly, my teacher is the head of the department.
Secondly, my teacher is new to the school, and so is not the previous head of department who finally retired (thank god, it saved my grades)
Thirdly, this jap teacher is tall. T.A.L.L
Fourthly, my jap class has eleven people.
Fifthly, out of all the students in the class, only one is not asian.
Sixthly, Gel is in my class. YAY FOR GEL (because then I can copy off her test and get freaking good results)!!!!!!!!
Seventhly, we have an exchange Jap teacher. Because of that, my teacher expects all of us to do well. Talk about pressure.
Eighthly, jap class is fffffuuuuunnnnnn.....

Now in addition, is P+L.
Firstly, my teacher is weird. He makes jokes, the class laughs and he turns reds.
Secondly, my teacher draws awesome lighthouses. xD
Thirdly, P+L is a reject class. We've had eight people move out. There are now only two guys in the class, not including the teacher.
Fourthly, we had a physics teacher walk past an open window when the teacher was talking about peodophiles. The physics teacher walked past then turned around and walked back, and had a nice conversation through the window about peodophiles. I nearly died... choking on water.
Fifthly, we've locked the teacher out. Several times.
Sixthly, our teacher catches the bus. Doesn't he have a car?

Lastly, econs.
Firstly, I am so screwed for Yr12 econs. Reason: I didn't realise that the kids of the Yr12 econs teacher was in the class. The kids were playing DS. I was doing some competition that required the participants comes early to school. Hence, I said, 'why are there DS's here?'. And I wasn't very quiet.
Secondly, I have a scout person for a teacher this year.
Thirdly, to be honest, having a scout for a teacher is better than having a failure for a teacher (pun intended), to the misfortune of the other class.
Thirdly, our last assessment (not counting the exam) was screwed up. It was designed to be a take-home assignment, but turned into an in-class essay. Guess who wrote it up?
Fourthly, econs is quite interesting.
Fifthly, as a result of number four, I'm doing quite well in econs.

Now, onto exams. We have two weeks of exams.
In the first week, Tuesday, I had the econs exam. My stomach was grumbling half way through the exam. As a result, Alyson refuses to sit near me again in exams. Econs wasn't too bad.
In the second week, Tuesday, I had the lit exam. I was hyper before the exam, hyper after the exam, and as a result, I think the lit exam was fun. I know, I am abnormal. But hey, it's a fact of life. And I memorised two poems for lit: I wondered lonely as a cloud; and: Sonnet 18. Ahahahahaha.
In the second week, Wednesday, I had the maths exam. The non-calc part was SO EASY. But I hate the spreadsheet question in the calc part. But seriously, I had so much time in the non-calc part. I double checked, triple checked, quadriple checked and even went to the toilet. I still had time to spare.
In the second week, Thursday, I had chem exam. It was two hours, I finished with halaf an hour to spare. Chem exam wasn't as hard as I thought it'll be.
In the second week, Thursday, I had the P+L exam. We had a two minute break, having a 'dramatic pause as the drama people leave' as my P+L teacher put it. The P+L exam wasn't all that bad. And it was only worth 15% of our mark.
In the second week, Friday, I had the jap exam. It wasn't so bad. We were nice and snug in a room while nature howled around us. But I ran out of things to write in the writing section.

.... I think I shall leave blogging about debating for now. I'll do it later.... once someone bugs me to. xD

Jya.


DarkAngel81`* 6:34 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009