<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Day, Last Term

Omfg, it's finally the last term of Yr10, then Yr11 come around next year. But then again, I am looking forward to next year, it's going to be interesting and challenging. However, it's Yr11, meaning I actually have to study, etc, something I've never really done before. Even though I said in the last holiday that I'll be a diligent and hard worker for the last semester. That didn't work out too well.

Anyway, first day back, first thing was an early start for Basketball. I apparently "shot" a 3-pointer. Actually, it was just an example given out by the teacher when she was going over how to use the scorecards. Not that I really minded. It took about half an hour for her to go through it. xD
Then after, it turns out I'll be one of the people scoring so I wasn't playing. At all. So yeah. I don't mind either way.
The only good thing about Spring/Summer is that when I walk over to the stadium at 7 in the morning, it's not that cold. Lol.


Then it was sport right after. Did I mention we were doing softball and I don't particularly like softball? Well, one of the peoples in my sport class threw the ball at me, and it got my finger and consequently got my finger nail? That was at 10:00. It's now 7 and it still hurts.
We also had a relief for sport today. Even though after school I spotted my actual sport teacher. Dodgy much?
Something bad happened. Something I could not think was possible. Aly-Yi wasn't there for me to hug!! Stupid peer leader thingy. Leading the small, insignificant and supposedly innocent Yr7's around for their orientation. Pft. We all know that that weekly hug is more important.

Maths was Maths, boring, etc. Same old, same old. Except all Sheryl-chan wants for Christmas is.... the list is too long to remember. But there's something about a camera, Saga, Hiroto, Shou, Jin, Ueda and some other guy as long as he's got a great haircut.

S+E next. Heh, in the usual fashion, the teacher is late in giving out forms for ATP camp. And we're supposed to do geography. However, we didn't do any today (yay-ness, because I absolutely loathe geography. What's more is that we're concentrating on biodiversity and surprise surprise, climate change. I guess it's better than making topographical maps, etc. *shudders*), and instead, talked about the recent economical fallout.
Give me economics any day.
We had the last 5minutes of class off (a rarity these days.... even though I always take the last 5-10mins off in Maths. La-di-da-di-da), which resulted in thumb wars between me and Harry.
Our thumb wars are epic.

Intense.

Insane.

Trust me.
(Because I've run out of adjectives and cbs going to dictionary.com to find some synonyms.)
Even though his hand+thumb is a heck of a lot bigger than mine, I can beat him left-handed! I'm sill working on the right hand though. xD

Science was last and it was shiat. Maybe I'm biased because it's physics. But we already have homework.
Homework.
Can
you believe it? Actually, you probably can. But still, play along.
Seriously. We'd like to have a gentle break back to school.

Anyway, after school, I went and got pasta (it was a debate between pasta and Nando's peri-peri chips. It was really hard to decide. I'm serious.). Hmm...

And I've haven't written about what happened in the last couple of days in the holidays, have I?

Tuesday, went to dim sum with both grandma's, great auntie and mum. We went to Garden City afterwards (because they live close to Garden City) and I got Gloria Jean's. :D
Wednesday, went to dim sum, again, but with mum and dad. Northbridge, went to Utopia and got bubble tea. And took a photograph of a biscuit packet because Fahrenheit was advertising it (no, I didn't buy any). xD
Well, Thursday, went to the city. Some fire drill got sounded so some people got stuck at the train station. Had to go around picking people up. Adam had two iPhone, one was his mum's because his ran out of credit and the other was his because it had all his contacts. It looked pretty awkward to be him, using two iPhones. Did the usual stuff, got bubble tea and Gloria Jean's.
Friday, went over to Sheryl-chan's house to do our Jap assignment.
Saturday, went to eat dim sum with both my grandma's and great auntie again. But this time, my brother and sisters were there as well (they were at work/uni so they couldn't come on Tuesday). After, we went to Utopia (in Myaree) and got bubble tea. xD
Sunday, stayed home. Didn't do much except bum around.
Monday, went over to Sheryl-chan's again to do Jap assignment. But before that, went over to Southlands to get food and saw something that Lysie wouldn't be seeing much now. xDD
Leanne actually thought I had school yesterday. I told her it was free dress and I got detention because I was late to school, and that's why I just came back home at 5. She actually believed me. Idiot.

Oh yeah, and concerning Jackson's trip to the Royal Show. Well, I asked him how the train trip was.
He got to the Show. Eventually. When he realised they were going in the wrong direction. Freaking hell, there are two railways at the train station. One train goes to Mandurah, the other goes to Perth. How hard can it be?

Now isn't this one of the longer posts I've done for a while. No quizzes, etc. Which reminds me, I gotta find some more quizzes. Gods I love that stuff. xD


DarkAngel81`* 7:11 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009