<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 3, 2008

Well, went to the city again today. But this time, with Sheryl and Jess.

First thing I do: buy beef and mushroom pie because I was hungry, even though I had breakfast. Fabulous, isn't it?

Second thing: back to Freaks and Geeks, got three more badges (all Bleach ones, joining the two other Bleach ones I got on Tuesday. Hitsugaya Toushiro and Hinamori Momo, Urahara Kisuke and Shihōin Yoruichi , Abarai Renki and Kuchiki Byakuya, Ichimaru Gin and Aizen Sousuke and of course, Kuchiki Rukia and Kurosaki Ichigo. Yes, I am a big Bleach fan. xD). Sheryl got some badges as well. I don't know if she got the love heart shaped badge with Byakura and Renji on it. xDD But she did get Bleach poker cards. Yumyum.

Third thing: I actually can't remember, I think we went into JB HiFi... and I talked about some animes, dissed some, praised some, etc...

Oh yeah, one of the popular science books in Dymocks is a sticker book. Love it. They also have a book of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (which, unfortunately for her, Sheryl spotted).

After, we went into little shops (or not-so-little ones such as The Body Shop. The shop assistance said to us, "It's like being in a lolly shop." And she's right. Love the strawberry body butter. Mmmmm...) before going into Supre. Tried on a 'new' look for me. I mean, seriously. A black shirt with grey money signs on with glitter, a striped navy and white tank and demin vest (only chose the vest cos Sheryl-chan was wearing one xD). Me? Hell no. Although I might get a vest sometime in the future now... xD Oh wait, I spotted a "demin lace-up corset cummerband". How wrong is that?

Then we had lunch. While the other two got a healthy (although I'm not too sure about the taste) Muffin Break wrap, I got a cheeseburger from Hungry Jack's. And some Jap people sat down next to us. xD

Went into Morning Glory, where I showed Sheryl poster with a very nice picture on it. xD Looked around for a bit, before going into the lolly shop. Yumyum. Also went back to the Mickey Mouse shop, Jess bought a pencil case while I bought yet another box of tissues along with Sheryl (those tissue boxes = totemo kawaii desu!!)

We survived the journey to Utopia in our quest for bubble tea (well, Jess and Sheryl say that I cross the roads rather dangerously. I have no idea what they're going on about. We got there alive and in one piece). After a long deliberation (more for Jess than me and Sheryl. Jess's first bubble tea. This day shall be ceremonial henceforth), Sheryl got Summer Lurve, Jess got Lychee (with lychee jelly to boot), while I got a pure honey drink that was suposed to be Grape Fruit. Pft, grapefruit my ass. But I got to switch it with a Spring Love. Much much better. Gotta try lychee and winter melon next.
Oh yeah, we saw Zoe's brother there. And heard him say to his friends, "They're my sisters friends. Fourteen year old." Well, for his information, we're all fifteen. FIFTEEN. And doesn't he have the same birthday as me...?
Speaking of other people, this girl came in, talking on her phone in her high-pitched voice. Quote of the day: Wow, what language is that?
We used our amazing powers of deduction and concluded that it was most likely Korean.

Well, Utopia came and went, and we arrived at TimeZone to take pictures. After persuading Jess to join in (gods, the girl is camera shy. Which begs the question, would you rather be camera shy or a camera whore?), we had to wait for this other group to finish. Meanwhile, we were watching these two guys DDRing (a tall dude and a little kid, the little kid owned the tall dude) and some other group playing air hockey. They didn't finished their game or something like that because they left and two other guys finished their game. It was pretty funny. The first two hits were pretty much a SMACK and a SCORE. Crazy too. Well, we took our pictures (the first one came as a surprise, we didn't even know it was taking it. Our expressions were really funny xD). Took forever to decorate them (we ran out of time on the last one, that's why Sheryl is the odd one out in one of them xD). Then I realised my TimeZone card wasn't where I left it... and we took some time trying to find it (it had fallen into one of the bags -.-"). We were leaving, only for me to see that the DDR machine still had two credits left and no one was playing. So, one free game of DDR for me. Awesomeness ftw. And freaked Sheryl out when I was browsing through and found Waka Laka (she now knows why the hell me and Leigha break out into "waka laka, just to be together, just to be together, just to be together" randomly. I personally blame "waku waku". xD

After that, we really did walk out, nearly got run over by a reversing cement truck. The guy was like, "You're fine, keep going, keep going." Well, I'm pretty sure that you stop when there's a cement truck reversing in your direction as you wouldn't want to be hit by it, would you now? Brilliant man. Just truly brilliant.

Eheheheheh, walking into the magazine shop in Northbridge, entered several bakeries, bought some bread (I reintroduced Jess to azn bread) before going back to the city, where we walked into Borders, where I found out the they had more W Juliet manga there than I had read on the internet. That is just plan effing sad... and Sheryl ordered a small Arnotts TimTam and got a regular instead. How awesome is that?

Walked back to train station, got on the train, only for this guy to get in and take out a book. For a second, I thought it was Brisingar... before I saw the title actually said The Reapers. Phew.

Speaking of trains, that reminds me of something earlier this morning. I saw Jackson on the bus when I was heading towards the train station. He said he was going the Royal Show. Yet, he went on the train towards Mandurah, in the opposite direction... I'm doubting his ability to catch trains... I must ask him how the train trip was...
...
...
...
Idiot.

Ah lolz. It's been a while since I have a minute-by-minute full, in-depth detail of some event in my life. This post would be part of my longer ones...

[EDIT]

Adding something on because I'm bored and I went blog surfing. Quiz!! Or something like it. I haven't done any of these in such a long time. And I like them too. Maybe because they fill up the time? Who knows?

Lets start off with your name:
- Jessica

Are you In a relationship?
- Yesh

What are you listening to?
- DISCORD by UVERworld

Do you think too much or too little?
- Sometimes too much, but most of the time too little.

Do you smile a lot?
- Yesh, at least I think so. xD

Where have you lived for most of your life?
- Perth

What was the last compliment you received, and when?
- ... Uhmm, well, someone said I looked nice with my hair up, gave me a "fresh" look, apparently. It was on 26th Sept.

When is your birthday?
- 26 May

Have you ever rode in a plane?
- yeap

Do you prefer to call or text?
- Don't mind either.

Do you have any siblings?
- One older brother with two older sisters. I'm the youngest.

How many people do you trust 100%?
- Hmmm.... I can only think of one. I do share different things with different people though.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
- I is wearing a grey sleeveless hoodie with "BAD" plastered on it. I got it from Supre, believe it or not.

Do you go to church?
- Nope. Not religious.

What are you doing tonight?
- Blogging, etc.

What's the last movie you saw in the theater and with who?
- Kung Fu Panda and with a friend that lives down the road, literally.

Can you live without the computer?
- Maybe for a short period of time. Maybe.

Do you wish at 11:11?
- Dno what that is...

Ever get so drunk you couldn't remember the entire night?
- Considering I'm not of age, nope.

Favorite flower?
- Uhmm... I don't really know. Some flowers are pretty to me and some aren't. That's just the way things are.

Are you hiding something from someone?
- Aren't we all?

Do you believe there's always room in your heart for your first love?
- Isn't there always room in your heart for your first love? I mean, it's your first love.

Have you memorized your social security number?
- ... I have a social security number?

Who was the last person to make you cry?
- Can't remember the person.

Do you trust people easily?
- Nup, hell no.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
- Who knows? I'll just take things as they go.

Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- I wish. xD

What happened at 10:00 am today?
- I arrived at the city with Jess and Sheryl.

What are you listening to now, if your song has changed?
- the LAST show by Nightmare. Won't Angelyn be happy?

Did you know that Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey got married?
- Who's Nick Cannon?

Do you laugh at all the wrong times?
- All the time.

What are your plans for today?
- computer, computer, shower, sleep.

Who was your last inbox message from?
- Jess. But it may have changed... I can't access my email. Sucks shit.

Who do you like?
- I lubs me friends, and those beyond.

Do still talk to the person who hurt you the most?
- I still don't get the concept of getting hurt....

Grow up, move on, or write songs about them?
- Grow up and move on.

When was the last time you saw the last person you kissed?
- 27th Sept.

Anything funny happen this week?
- Unless you count an elevator suddenly stopping, nearly getting run over by a reversing cement truck and Sheryl epically failing at poking her straw into her bubble tea as funny, then yes.

Has anyone ever told you that they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
- ... That just reminds me of The Collector. No, and I'm glad.

How many times a day do you pee?
- I'm sorry, but I don't have a penis to dictate my life.
And why the hell would I count? And wouldn't it vary from day to day, depending on how much liquid you drink? xD

Whats/Whos bothering you right now?
- Slow(ish) internet... I guess?

Do you delete people off facebook?
- Only if they're randoms. But I don't go on facebook all that much.

Do you believe that you can change for someone?
- I believe everyone has the potential to change for themselves and for someone else.

Do you get along with girls?
- Yes.

Do you like surprises?
- Depends on what type they are.... like buying me the Lee Jun-Ki poster in Morning Glory.

What'd you do last night?
- Uhmm... eat dinner, computer, shower, sleep. I read a bit too.

What's on your mind right now?
- As I said before, majority of the time, I think too little. xD


DarkAngel81`* 5:12 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009