<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 15, 2008

I think I like it better when people tell me of tests before the actual day of the test. I mean, why is it that I always forget that there are tests on the day, and so when people are panicking and go, "omg, test today test today" I go, "what test?"
It happened again. Today. I had a Jap test (speaking, if anyone would like to know) and yeah.... I knew we had homework, so I did the homework, but I didn't know about the test. Can't blame me, the teacher said today would be for preparation for the test. Apparently she changed it but I don't know when. But this week Thursday and next week Monday, I have some more Jap tests.

Aaand, I got (yet another) english essay to do on The Collector. Oh wait a sec, I never told you about the in-class essay for Romeo and Juliet, did I? Well, we had to write an essay in-class, as you can probably tell, about love. Apparently my essay was one of the better essays. Probably because of my notes (that weren't exactly 250words.... *ahem* moving on). This essay is due next Monday. Great, huh?

And I also didn't tell you about what's been going on in S+E too.... welll.... we had this test on refugees, etc, etc. I think we all kinda failed that.... but in class, we were more concentrating on the international factors and not on Australia. But meh, just wing it. And hope you did rather well. xD
But now we've moved onto constructing an argument about a political issue. We have to post up a 500word argument on this site by Friday, and have to do an oral presentation on it as well. I'm planning to get that done by Wednesday night, so I can concentrate on my english essay. And the site we need to post our argument on is called "ning" ... which apparently means "peace" in Chinese. Well, either they're pronouncing it wrong or my Chinese is really that bad.

Omg, I realised I never mentioned the Athletics Carnival either. Well, Yr10's aren't really supposed to have an AthsCarn apparently, but for some unknown reason, we did. And apparently our year group was the smallest yet the worst behaved. Meh. I only did the 400m and the novelty events. Mainly because 400m was first up for my group and I forgot about the blisters on my feet (which I got from basketball the day before) until after I ran. Mainly because they started hurting like hell. Novelty was fun. My group won and got lollies. But then we got owned in tug-of-war. Maybe because it was all-girls vs. all-guys. Just maybe. We should of let go the rope though.... it would of been funny.

And, my brother, for some unknown reason, bought a tour guide book on Hong Kong. I am very ashamed to call him my brother, but since it feels unnatural to call him by his english and/or chinese name, I will have to continue calling him as "older brother". Anyway, going to my original reason why I bought the tour guide book up, is because the books canto is even worse than mine.

"Nei sik jor fan mei?"

It could pass, but it doesn't have a "ah" (or "lah" if you're mando xD) at the end, so it epic fails.

Can't wait for holidays. xD


DarkAngel81`* 6:06 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009