<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 8, 2008

Times have been blurred and I can't remember the last time I posted.... I just remember the five minute story I hope everyone enjoyed. xD

Newayz, with regards to debating, the Grand Finals have passed but I dno who won because I didn't go. Why? Because everyone else was sick.... with the fever.... I'm pretty much one of the few that didn't get sick....
Anywayz, I'm getting off topic here. What I'm saying is that my team apparently won in our division. Even though we didn't win all our debates and actually came second in our division. But Aly-Yi thinks its because when we won our debates, it was usually by heaps, so, in other words, we had more points than the actual overall winners.
Meh, in the end, we got some carpet on cardboard. And found the rest of the carpets on cardboards at school. Our school actually had a lot of them, and they were supposed to be put up in some room.

Oh, and get this. You know how the yr8 teams and the other junior team got their photos put in somewhere at the back of the newsletter? Well, we're going to get our photo in the newsletter as well. At. The. Front. Ha! Take that, bitches!

My S+E teacher's back from his electoral campaign, so we all cheered when we thought, "No more gay bitch!" Then, at second session, for English, we had her for relief..... talk about cliche'd irony.

Ohmigods, I finished watching an anime today, Clannad. I hated the ending. And I mean, hate. Omfg. hhatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate

URGH.


DarkAngel81`* 6:57 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009