<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well, it's the night before I have to hand in my essay on The Collector, so why the heck am I posting up? Well, it's the night before, random things can happen, etc, etc. So, let me post up a snippet of a conversation I was having with Sheryl-chan, shall I?


Dark Angel } "Things Happen" says:
because it's called "discipline"
{ Dark Angel } "Things Happen" says:
I'm in training, you see
Sheryl says:
which i obviously don't have
{ Dark Angel } "Things Happen" says:
so, one day, you'll be able to hang pasta in front of me and I won't go frothing at the mouth
Sheryl says:
lol, that wasn't sarcastic by the way
{ Dark Angel } "Things Happen" says:
xD
Sheryl says:
i really do not have any -
{ Dark Angel } "Things Happen" says:
xDDD
Sheryl says:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


A bit of a late reaction there, but she was in the middle of typing in a sentence. Lets skip twenty seconds ahead.


Sheryl says:
The language of both Miranda and Clegg helps the readers to further understand the distinction between the two characters in terms of their status in society. The Collector begins with Clegg dangling pasta in front of Miranda, making her froth at the mouth"
{ Dark Angel } "Things Happen" says:
LOL!!!


Well, back to essay for me.

But before that, I am declaring....... EVERLASTING DRAMIONE FTW~!!!!!

xD





DarkAngel81`* 7:41 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009