<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yes, another debate has passed. And the result has also been announced.

But first things first, my rather boring, daily life.

Well, we started to read Romeo and Juliet in English. It's quite funny and interesting, although the essay on it is going to be a pain, since it's an in-class essay. Frick, ey? Which reminds me, I forgot to bring the book on Monday. Then I remembered about it when I was packing my bags on Tuesday, so I put it in. But then I realised that I didn't have English on Tuesdays, so I told myself to take it back out. I never did and yeah.... well, at least I didn't have to pack it today. xD

Damian swapped classes to basketball. Then he found out that we had to do push ups (which he can't do unless it's on the knees). Muahahahahaha! But hey, it's worth the early finish on Thursday, which is tomorrow! Yay!

Today, had a massive chemistry test in Science. It wasn't really that long. It was just worth about 75 marks. Yeah, just a little.... T_T
As we can all tell, I epic phailed. So I'm going to forget about the test, and go "Wait, what test? Ooh yeah, that test!" when the marks come out.

Sooooooo........ here comes the bitching. I have a quite a bit to bitch about. I've include a section for the other junior team and even have a special section for the adjudicator! Looking forward to it? Of course you are.

Topic was That we should ban plastic surgery and we were the negative team.

I was the first speaker, so I got up and rebutted to the other person's speech, and I ended up going over time with my rebuttals. My speech was 6 minutes and I rebutted for four. There's not much to say about me.

Alyson was second, and she also went over time with her rebuttals. Her time was even longer than mine, 7 ish minutes. She just did her usual jazz that I describe every time I detail our debates.

However, Adam had a motivation to do what he did. The third Affirmative pissed us off, which I shall detail better later. So, he put his "acting skills" to use. He described his speech as "conversationally aggressive". Well, when he goes out to a Saturday night party, he would want to "look good" and wear his nicest clothes and maybe even a "couple of shoes". Hmmm.... yes.... And apparently, according to Damian's count, Adam only said "let me remind you" seven times. Not as good as his three times, but he's getting there.

Alright. Well, the entire team read off their palm cards. Their first speaker was alright. Their second speaker was.... okay, I guess. Their third speaker was effing annoying. He kept say in his rebuttals, "My dear Negative team". Well, I'm not sorry, but just because you're effing fugly doesn't give you the effing right to address us with an effing endearment. And if you want to talk about effing contradictory, he effing insults us which I'm sure isn't effing allowed in your effing speech, so it does say alot about his effing skills (or lack thereof) that he has to effing resort to such effed-up underhanded effing ways. Just because he only has an effing vocabulary that won't effing get him effing anywhere in the effing future. That and his effing effed-up face is effing fugly. Not to mention that he can't effing hear correctly for effing crap. Effing talking about a eff-up effing piece of effing shit.

Aaand, there was the effing overuse of effing Michael Jackson. Just because he was effing crazy enough to go effing berserk with plastic surgery to eff himself up, doesn't mean everyone body else is effing going to do the same. Effing hell. And they effing mention US in their effing stats and effing speech. Who the eff does that? Effing tells us a lot about their effing brains. Oh wait, I forget. They don't have any.

Despite all that, we still lost.

Now, to the adjudicator. He was effing biased. He would be effing write down notes with the other effing team, but then effing look out the effing window when we were speaking. Stupid effing effed-up efftard of an adjudicator who can't do his effing job. And then, he goes on for so effing long at the general adjudication, which was filled with effing effed-up bullshit. Within that speech, he was so effing contradictory. You know what he effing said? "Manner and method pretty much decided who won tonight". Effing Affirmative read off their effing arm-sized palm cards (which were made even more effing longer but pasting it onto red card. Effing hell. What is this? Effing primary school?), but hey! That didn't seem to effing matter with the effing effed-up fugly-as-hell adjudicator who desperately need effing plastic cosmetic surgery. Oh, and he said that we didn't have anything to improve on. But we still lost. Hmmmm....

Now that I got the majority of the steam out of my system, time for the other junior team who was luckily able to get in the finals even though they lost two debates. Well, they lost too. From what I gathered, their definitional challenge didn't go that great, but their adjudicator was dodgy was well. He complained about their eye contact when he was the one looking at the ceiling. He also said stuff about definitional challenges and said, "this is why Mercedes was always going to win". Effing talk about effing bullshit, ey? If you're going to say who's won and who lost, at least say it tactfully. I mean, that's another sign that you're never going to get far in life. Why? Because you're an effing efftard that doesn't know social conventions.
Also, Mercedes didn't just have a team theme, they had a team poem. Wow! Everyone, lets clap!

Oh, and I must tell you about our acting principal's speech today. She didn't say much, only paused in an exaggerated manner in excess. That and we attend school every year for 365 days, even if this year is a leap year. And I mustn't forget that we are judged. We are judged by our family and school. And our family and school are judged by us. Bull effing shit.


Anyway, Lysie's birthday is coming up! Nyaaa~!!


DarkAngel81`* 5:19 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009