<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well, in S+E, we have a relief teacher that none of us likes. Everyone hates her guts with some reason or another. Anyway, instead of doing something productive, she makes us write a story about us being refugees, trying to put our "emotions" into it and make it sound like we actually experienced these things.

Well, my story is about two brothers, whose parents have been murdered because of their political stance (I have no idea which country it's set in, but I'm leaning towards Soviet Russia for some unknown reason). It's written in first person in the brother's point of view. But it's very short. I wrote it the initial one in 5 minutes, but I edited very little of it later.

Enjoy....



I ran through the halls of my house, my breaths coming out as pants. I only had eyes for one thing. My younger brother, who was currently reading a book, unaware of the events happening around him. My eyes wide, I frantically called out his name. Startled, he turned around, his mouth opening. Reaching towards him and clutching onto his shoulders, I gasped out, "They're coming. We got to go."
"But mum and dad's funeral-"
"We can't stay for that long. If we don't go now, we'll be caught."
My eyes bored into his. He met my gaze and asked, "Where are we going?"
I paused, hesitant.
"Somewhere."
"Somewhere?"
"Somewhere, where we won't get caught and where they accept us."


Hope you liked it. Now back to eating noodles. xD


DarkAngel81`* 3:16 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009