<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 2, 2008

I won't really explain the slightly emo title, just that something stupid or whatever I can call it happened to me last night. Even though it was a small thing, it really irked/annoyed me. Or it just plain pissed me off.

Excuse the slight damper on the mood of this blog....
I normally put that happy stuff, if you can call bitching happy.

Onto the good stuff! My debating team got into the finals! Nyaaa~!!

Everyone, BANZAI!

Even though we weren't the overall winners of our division, the top 11 teams in the junior section (or something like that) gets to be in the final as well. And since we're only one point behind the overall winner of our division, we get to go in!

We only found this out yesterday. We also found out yesterday that the debate is going to be on Tuesday and the venue is still to be announced. So I'm glad we're not the only disorganised group of people around.

Well, I should be getting back to my S+E.... or maybe I should have breakfast?


DarkAngel81`* 9:58 AM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009