<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Well, this will be a pretty long post since I haven't updated for aaaaaggggeeeeesssss. And it's the holidays too. Normally, I would of stayed home the majority of time. But this doesn't seem to be the case for this holiday.

I went out to eat dim sum with both my grandma's and my great auntie, which my brother paid for (I think). The restaurant's siew mai improved a lot since I last went. The last time I went, it was effing crap.. I didn't want to eat it and siew mai is my favourite dim sum too. The yaw ye soe was very nice, but my brother, sisters and me weren't happy about our non-existent second plate of it. -.-
After eating, my brother, sisters and I took my grandma on my dad's side to go shopping at Garden City while my mum went around somewhere else with my other grandma and great auntie.
Anyway, we reached Garden City were my brother was letting Leanne choose her birthday present. She eventually decided on a black bomber jacket that costed $89.95, while I got a pair of grey arm warmers that were down from $20 to $5 ... contrasting much?

Then there was a conversation that went along the lines of:
Grandma: How much was the jacket?
Leanne: It was $90. But bro paid for it.
Grandma: Oh, that's okay then.

Awesome much?

Then on Sunday, my sisters and I went out to the city. Leanne had Nando's, me and Fiona had dim sum at Jade Dynasty. Of course, there was yaw ye soe, har go, har gau and siew mai. And I pigged out on siew mai.
We walked around for a bit, buying super sour peach lollies that weren't really sour, looking at games, etc before heading back to the car.
Remember when I said I pigged out on siew mai? I should of said overdosed myself..... nothing got dirty, just the inside of the bag....

Monday I went out somewhere but I forget where. But I think it was Garden City since I saw a teacher looking at shoes with her mum. 0.o

Tuesday, I stayed home.

Wednesday, I went out for dim sum (yet again) with mum, dad, Fiona and Leanne. We didn't walk around the city this time, but went to UWA instead since Fiona needed to get some books for her courses... which took some time since the old guy there was one of those overly nice people who does everything for you even if it isn't necessary. Btw, if you're a LOTE student in Yr10, some UWA language students might be coming over to your class trying to get you to continue studying your language for TEE. Just a little bit of useless information that you might want to know, even though it's useless.

Thursday, I met up with Cass and I introduced her to Nando's. Can't believe the girl hadn't been to Nando's before then. And I bought Uno cards for $3. Bargain. I think....

Friday, I went out to Garden City with Sheryl, Angelyn and Alyson. The first person I see after them three was our English teacher. 0.o
So we walked around, tried on clothes, etc etc.
I had pasta for lunch. You would think my months long craving would have ended right there and then, ey? Well, the pasta was effing bullcrap. So I'm still craving pasta. >.<
We went grocery shopping (for snacks to eat at Angelyn's new house). We got out of Woolworths, only to see Matt wondering around, trying to find his friends.... yet again. Second last day of school was a half day, and he was wondering around the shops trying to locate his friends. I dno how he lost them in the first place though...
Back to Garden City, we left Matt to go catch the bus to Angelyn's place. Since the transport system has changed, we had to catch a bus to a train station, take the train, then take another bus. Then walk all the way to Angelyn's house.

Yeah. We made it all in one piece though. I take care of which buses to take, and Angelyn plans the walk. See? Teamwork here!

Yeah, we opened some of the food, and started watching Fahrenheit, Danson and Lollypop. We started on Virgin Snow, had dinner (pizza and KFC anyone? Fat fat fat fat fat fat fat but tastes gooooooood). Pretty much bawling out eyes out at the end of Virgin Snow. Kya~! Virgin Snow so good lah. Not to mention Min is pretty cute. xD
Then we started on another movie. I forgot what it was called. I only watched the beginning since my dad was there to pick me up... Alyson and Sheryl were sleeping over. I texted them an hour after I left (cos I knew they were watching a movie and wouldn't interrupt them). Took a while for Sheryl to text back because they were too busy crying.
We love our love stories.

And a random thingy that happened, I finally got some drama! Hana Kimi (both Japanese and Taiwanese version) and Devil Beside You.

Saturday, we were supposed to have dim sum with my grandma's and great auntie again, but they cancelled last minute. So we went to Northbridge instead to have dim sum at the restaurant opposite the train station. xD This time, we had two plates of yaw ye soe. Yatta!
Then my brother wanted to go to his workplace for a couple of hours. Have no idea why though. Mum went back home by public transport, my bro took the car to go to work, so me and my sisters went to Timezone, DDRed and played the drum game. Finally passed Max 300!

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday I stayed home.

And today, had lunch at Yuki's with Zoe, Rohita, Angelyn and Alyson. We waited for a long time to be served and to get our food (more than half an hour). In the end, the bill came to $70.50... expensive stuff there. Really expensive. But the food is nice.
Then I bought four sticks of green tea ice cream (it was Buy 3 Get 1 free), and off we walked to Zoe's house.
We talked, took photos, made cookies, fried the egg yolk with mayo, Nando's peri-peri sauce, soy sauce, BBQ sauce, tomato sauce and lime juice. With sprinkles! It tasted like something but we weren't really sure what... But the cookies were goooood.

And I beat my old record of Gundam Seed in three days. Devil Besides You in less than two days. And thus, I beat Sheryl. *bows*

No wonder I haven't done any school work.

xD


DarkAngel81`* 6:05 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009