<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 21, 2008

Well, life hasn't been that interesting, but since I've gone out since the last time I posted and it's the last day, I might as well waste some time before it's all workworkworkwork your ass off again.

Anyway, Thursday/Friday, I have no idea but I did go out somewhere.... just not too sure where. Also, my days did get blurred, and I was a day behind somehow. I thought Saturday was Friday, and nobody bothered to correct me. I had to party to go to on Sunday and I was supposed to be there at 11am. Since I thought it was Saturday, I didn't get up until dad told me to get up... and it was already 11. So yeah... I would of thought today was Sunday instead of Monday.... I would of gone to the wrong class on the first day back. So sad -.-

Well, today I did go to school even though it was pupil free day. I went for moral support for the Solar Car presentation... and I also went for the free food. xD It's all good. Plus, I didn't want to stay at home all day so yeah, I'm hoping that I'm going out somewhere later today, though I highly doubt it at the moment.

Oh, and I need a banzai. I actually sorted out my school stuff! Amazing hey?

So yeah, pretty uneventful. But then again, it's my life we're talking about here.

Btw, I've finished Hana Kimi, Taiwanese and Japanese versions. I'm currently reading the manga.... talk about obsessed. But I can't wait for the special epi of Hanazakiri no Kimitachi e to come out. Looking forward to it!

Wish me luck for school! Yr11 subject selections on the first day back too.... urgh.


DarkAngel81`* 12:03 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009