<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I should really be doing my maths homework, but if I don't do this, I'll forget. And I'm sure all you would love to hear about the first day of term 3 at school.

First session was basketball, which I'm seriously considering to switch out of, since the class is all boys except for me and another girl. And I found out that the Yr9 class was going to participate in some lessons with my class. One of the things we have to do is coach them....
Plus, I got my badminton class which I can't really wait for. xD
So hopefully, there'll be a decent class for me to switch into. Maybe a food class, even though I'm not really into that kind of thing.

Second session was PE, which meant social dance for us. But before we danced, the teachers talked about the Yr11 PE and Health courses, which was kinda too late since some of us already had our course councillor meeting today to decide which subjects we're going to do (even if we could change it later). We learnt the Cha Cha. Even though it was one of the first dances I learnt when I was in Yr6+7. So far, there has only been one dance that I haven't been taught, and I don't know the name of it since I was getting a needle when the class was learning it.

Third session, maths! After a mix up of classroom (teacher told us that we were in a different room before last term ended, so we all went to that room only to find out that the school made a mistake and that we are actually in the same room as last semester), we revised, wait for it .... QUADRATIC EQUATIONS!! Fun fun fun!
Even though I don't know how we can revise it seeing as we never done them in class. T_T
Meh.

But I had to leave before 3rd session ended, because of my course councillor meeting (which was right after Sheryl's too!) for subject selections in Yr11. I was shocked. My mum was actually on time! She's mostly late all of the time. Especially the time when it was the Parent Teacher Interview. =.=
Anyway, we went into the front office, only to see Sheryl-chan and her parents coming out. :D
Most of the time was just the councillor talking and explaining, even though I already knew most of the stuff because of my older brother and sisters. I was done in 15 minutes even though most meetings go on for 30 minutes, which made Alyson think it was time for her meeting.
My subjects for next year are:
Chemistry
Economics
English Literature
Japanese
Maths
Politics and Law

S+E, there's nothing much to talk about really. Pretty much strategies about finding the needed information.

Fifth and last session, science. Teacher had to go and prepare some sheets for some other classes and said he'll only take "five minutes", handed out a worksheet for us to do in the meantime and off he went. More than half an hour passed and he finally came back. It must be something about science teachers and time. They're either always late to class, or go out of the class for more than what they say.

And now I should get back to my homework, which I have been neglecting for quite a while.

Ja ne!


DarkAngel81`* 5:25 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009