<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 23, 2008

Because she is the first person to comment on this blog~!! Scratch that, she's the ONLY person who's made a comment on my posts. Yes, let this be a "hint hint nudge nudge" to all of the other readers. I like comments. Makes my blog feel read. And makes all the time and effort I put into the posts worth it.

And of course, since this post is dedicated to my dearest Sheryl, I shall comment on her comments. In other words, an excuse not to do homework after handing in the tedious English assignment. Feel loved Sheryl!!

I'm glad to know that my posts have been very entertaining for you, for you to become distracted and be "cracking up like a madwomam". It makes my life worth living, knowing I created (against the Law of Matter) entertainment ... do you reckon this will be one of those blogs that will become famous because of it's awesomeness? That'll be hell cool. And you guys can brag about being the ones to discover this blog way way waaaaaay longer before anyone else saw it. xD Although it is my bitching that created this miraculous enjoyment. Well, what can I say? I'm Special. And I love my inside jokes. :D

Another thing I must say is that I'm glad my previous post had fulfilled it's purpose, as a object of enjoyment, entertainment, distraction, and of course, procrastination to those poor unfortunate souls that have been bound and shackled to the chains of the English assignment.

I do not feel the need to comment on our school system, as many people will realise the inefficiency of it, and that my current Jap teacher only exacerbates that fact.

It has been brought to my attention by the one and only Lys (otherwise known as Lysie, Alyson, Alyshen and of course, the infamous nickname which I dare not utter/mention for the sake of my health), that "te che" is actually spelt (for her, that is) "tcheh". I extend my apologies deeply and must also mention to her that the email she has allegedly sent to continue the email chain I started had not appeared in my inbox.

Unfortunate events have befallen me. Two weeks ago, you may remember that I had acquired a cold. That cold has come and gone. However, I have now acquired another cold. Two colds within two weeks? Now this could be a biological attack on me! I smell a conspiracy here. I truly do.

Oh yes, before I post this, I just remembered a question Sheryl brought up when commenting. I believe that question was:

"What happened with the chilli?"

And I shall answer! Adam's mother had kindly cooked us noodles for dinner before we go over to the debate, and left some chilli on the table. Damian ate some, and said to me and Lys that is was nice. So I took some. Let's just leave the fact that the chilli was actually meant for Adam's sister and that they were extremely hot. Now, let's skip over to just before the debate. You get nervous and therefore your stomach may get a little unsettled. While nothing major happened, Damian and I weren't feeling our best, thanks to the chilli in our stomachs.

So yeah..... And even after the debate ..... yeah.....

Now I should do my homework. And the other stuff that I said I should do, like sorting out my Career Expo stuff. Which was pretty much a waste of time. The good part was getting freebies and making fun of the private school's uniforms. I wonder where my Chupa Chup went......


DarkAngel81`* 4:33 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009