<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just a quick update on my life, which is really kinda boring even though it sounds, dare I say it? exciting and interesting in my posts. But then again, I only update a couple of hours of my life when a week has past since my last post. Which means it's not going to be as long as my last one, but hey! I did say that it was going to be a quick update!

But I digress.

Well, today was the first time our new Jap teacher had a lesson with us. I wouldn't say she taught us everything, it was pretty much a review of what we know, which is a smart move seeing how she's coming in the middle of the year and has no idea what we're up too. And teaching French to the Italian students since the school couldn't find another Italian teacher... see how cheap we are? xD

After many speculations that she was actually scared of us {which still holds substantial weight}, we took off... for the lack of a word that I cannot think of at this point in time. Well, first things first, we had to do our self introductions to her with a list that the class compiled together, even though I have a feeling we missed out on some things...
Then we had to write our introductions in Jap... and answer some questions she put on the board in english. The questions?

"Why are you studying Japanese?"
I believe Leigha put down "To watch anime without any subtitles."

"What are you strengths and weaknesses?"
I put down, "I need to study...." although I was thinking of saying, "I should start studying." -.-"

"What do you like most and dislike most in Japanese?"
Me and Sheryl-chan put down that the atmosphere was cool. It was kinda funny though.
Sheryl: Do you think she'll know what I mean when I say that I like the atmosphere?
Me: Yeah, probably. That's what I put down.
Sheryl: T_T

or something like that.

And in English, we're short of two tables and chairs... and we were let out late in S+E. The teacher was saying, "I was going to leave and get myself a coffee."
What is up with teachers and their coffee? I mean, on the solar car trip, I remember the principal asking, "Is the coffee ready?"
Freaking hell. And in Health yesterday, the teacher said, "Caffeine is a drug. If you take it away from someone who drinks it everyday, they can become cranky, irritable and annoyed."
So when your teacher comes to class like there's a stick "up ze bum" {<--inside joke... that's why I used quotation marks!}, you can bet that they didn't drink their coffee...

And speaking of Health yesterday, I was seeing purple. I have a cold, and the symptoms are at their worst in the mornings {and it's not because I didn't drink coffee... I don't even have coffee at home}, and the teacher was wearing a purple shirt. So I'm just staring off into her general direction so it looks like I'm paying attention when I'm really not. Then the things turned purple. It was kinda freaky... and I got a headache from it. T.T
mesa no like

Yesh, so there you have it.

Or do you? I just remembered something. There's a photo in the latest school newsletter. It had a photo of a debating team in it. Did it have the Senior Team in it? No. Did it have my team in it? No.

THEY HAD A FREAKIN' YR8 TEAM THAT LOOKS *&^*&^(*^$&^%&$$@#$^%&*(^#$(&&(@~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have so many objections to that photo that I have to share with you now.

Well first up, they're Yr8's. Newbies. Who shows newbies when they want a good rep?
From from left to right is Dog, Pig and Chicken respectively {I chose those animals for some unknown reason... but Pig should really be "Cow", but that's already been taken by someone else. Look at the photo is you want and explore the world of bitching}.

Dog. First off, her tie is loose and her top button is undone. First of, what type of pro {or something who wants to look pro and therefore passes as pro} has their tie loose? If Dog was a really really hot guy who could pull off a loose tie with buttons undone {showing off their pecs}, it would be fine. Men would be too busy envying it or bitching about how the guy spends over $100 a week on beauty products, while women would stop and stare or gossip or bitch about macho-ist, egoistic males. In other words, everyone will be too busy to even process that he's supposed to look pro, because naturally, he is pro. But unfortunately {or something like that}, Dog is not a really hot guy. In fact, Dog isn't even a guy at all!

Chicken? She's all good. No undone buttons. Didn't forget to tighten her tie. But that's what made her fall. It's either she tightened her tie too tight, or it's a little bit lose. It depends on what shirt she's wearing. If she's wearing on of the old shirts, it's too tight. If it's the new one, then it's too loose. Why do I say that? Experience. Lots and lots of experience. Now, you may look at her and say it's perfectly fine, what are you going on about? Well, if you look above at the collar above the know of her tie, you'll notice what I'm seeing. The collar is overlapping. Now before you say "big deal", if it's for the rep, everything must be perfect. At least, the façade must be. It's like having one crease in your shirt. You wouldn't think much of it, but what other people think is, "Messy.". And if you're trying to compete, no slip ups are allowed.

And no, I didn't forget Pig. How can I? Immediately, I can see three flaws in his visage. One, is that the shirt is wrinkled. Doesn't he know that you can pull your shirt after you put on your blazer and exterminate those wrinkles? I really hope he doesn't go into a debate with that. Another is his collar. Sure, it's an old shirt and sure, they aren't suited to a tie. But that doesn't mean he can make it THAT obvious. The little flap things are hanging around everywhere. I'm wondering if he even has his top button done up. And thirdly, his tie. When tying a tie, there are two basic rules. One is that the skinny length of the tie must be shorter than the thick length of the tie. Second, is that there is a girl's knot which is triangular, and a guy's knot which is squarish. The tie that Pig is wearing has a girl's knot. I'm pretty sure Pig isn't a girl... unless there's something he's not telling anyone.... Ahern, Ahern.

So in other worse, we would of made a totally better photo.

So much for a quick update.....

Meh, you know you all enjoy my posts anyway.


DarkAngel81`* 4:47 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009