<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's such a fluke that I actually logged in one the first go. I'm so tired, that I was startled when Alumina by Nightmare came on. And it's only 9:43.... I'm not supposed to be tired this early at night

I just finished my science homework (that took forever) and my jap..... so I'm going to work my butt off on the weekend, and I still have to get Puimika's birthday present. I already forgotten Rohita's birthday... not good!!

But half of the day was a waste of time. I feel heaps behind on english. Three reports due in a month, plus other stuff I need to worry about, such as the maths and science assignment. Maths, pretty straight forward. But then science, biochemical pathways anyone?

And I'm surprised I haven't made any typos so far....
And I'm going to wake up early tomorrow.
And pretty much half my thumb nail is being ripped off.... it's already bled underneath the nail enough today. I could actually taste it... it's been ages since I could actually taste blood.

Speaking of taste, I just remembered, I bought a toasted cheese sandwich at school today. When I opened it up, turns out it was cheese and tomatoes. Now, I normally wouldn't have mind since cheese and tomato sandwich is more expensive than a regular cheese sandwich which means I got more for less. But the thing is, I don't like tomatoes. By the time I opened it up, it was already too late.... and I ate it anyway. I could taste the tomato, but the cheese was stronger.... it wasn't that bad. But I still don't like tomatoes. I don't know why, I just don't.... It really is a taste thing.....

Oh yeah, I should also point out, that we won the debate last night. By three points, which, according to Alyson, is pretty desicive (ah, screw it. I spent more than 10 seconds on that word. You can figure it out for yourself. I'm too tired to bother), even though the adjudicator said is was close. To quote Alyson (yes, I remember all these little tinsy bits of information or stuff that has happened to me but not what days tests are on even though I was talking about the test the night before): "Three to five points is descdfjakj, one to two points is close."
And so I add on the end of that saying: "Anything else isn't worth mentioning."

And the debate brings up the memory of the adjudicator saying, "It sounds like you're reading someone else's speech, not your own."
Let's just say that our team was trying not to laugh then because Alyson wrote Damian's speech. Which means Damian was really reading someone else's speech.

And all those mentions of the teacher's strike in that debate.... I swear I was the only one (apart from Adam who was summarising the whole thing so he doesn't count) that mentioned some other strike aside the teacher's strike. Pft. Can't people have some originality. I mean, train driver's three-day strike in 1993 FTW~!!! .....

Ah, and also, don't forget to give us a cheer of victory when you read that we won the debate. Ok? Cheer!!

Ack, I'm too tired.......

Nighty night, sweet dreams everyone!!
And don't forget to read my (wannabe pathetic) sonnet two posts back. And no Alyson, why would I be talking about you?


DarkAngel81`* 9:52 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009