<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 25, 2008

Yesh yesh. Kudos to Sheryl for finding this blog!! It took her awhile but she found it. But now there's a question for her to ask. How did she find it? Was it by my profile, or was it by the link? But the answer to that is obvious since no-one actually checks the profile any more and when I first created an account, this blog didn't exist and she wouldn't bother checking it again.
. . . .
Phoenix Wright is getting to my head . . . .
"My powers of deduction are not to be underestimated!"
. . .
T_T


Anyway, back to what was interesting. It was Leigha's birthday yesterday {Happy Birthday Leigha!!!} and in one half of her birthday was going to Sizzlers for dinner. Now what happens when 17 (mostly immature) teenagers gather up in one place, ready to party? Chaos. Of sorts.

First off, we were cuing to pay separately (not altogether though. Can you imagine all the money issues we'll have later? And the boys looked saved when I told them I bought cards -.-"). So technically, we're altogether, but we're paying individually. And as of that moment, we have 16 people. So it was 16 people trying to pay... you can imagine how long that took. I swear more than three families went past us. Yesh. Anyway. After waiting for the Sizzlers to push some tables together for us {it was kinda funny. Our table looked so out of place}. Well, we all got drinks, even though some of us didn't pay for it :D It's all good. xD

Then, Alex, Daniel, Harry, Fred, Adam and Damian starting hogging the potato cones. My sister wasn't happy because she missed out on the first go -.- I think this kid wasn't happy because he wanted potato cones but there wasn't any left, thanks to the boys. Then I found out the Alex, Harry and Damian got steak and chips....which has me wondering, "what is up with guys and steak?". But Fred got the tempura thingy which is pretty good. He gave me some {in other words: I took some without permission} which I dipped in sauce {which he passed to me after I asked for some}. Isn't Freddy the best? xD
Oh yeah, by the way. You know how there's a drinks station thingy there? Well, you can get any Solo because the things broken. AND it's the ONLY Solo one there. And I happen to want Solo.....it sucks.

And now it was time to make the "concoction" for the loser of Big 2 to drink/somehow swallow. At first, it actually smelt okay because someone mixed lemon in there. It was only half a cup at then. Then it somehow got to a full cup. Then Avi put ice-cream on top with sprinkles so it looked nice. Can't say anything about the smell though. Although her straw poking skills are anything to talk about. When Damian tried to poke it through properly, lets just say it wouldn't go any further.....and the straw actually bent.... Then all sorts of desserts went in... and Leigha said if Avi put one more thing is there, she'll have to drink it. Lets just say Avi couldn't help herself and put another thing in. But she refused to drink it though. So now it was Big 2 without having to drink/eat anything.
And it was surprising that we weren't kicked out. Although we had a feeling about that when they gave us mints ....

Yeap, so then we went to Big W (or "Big" as the "W" wasn't lighted up and it was late-night shopping). Harry bought a "Nobby Ball". You know, one of those balls with little spikes sticking out. Then we went back to the outside of Sizzlers, playing Nobby Ball. In other words, try and keep the ball up in the air without it touching the ground. It was fun. Especially when Damian chuck it, and hit a car that was going past. Lets just say in the instant the ball hit the car, several people went down to the ground, laughing their asses off. I didn't. I had too much dignity to do so and it was the fact that I was wearing my boots. So yeah...

Then Damian realised he didn't have a lift back home and Alyson {who he always gets lifts from} wasn't there. Pft. Too bad he didn't have the key.

So there you have it. Well, it wasn't so bad. I mean, Adam still ate his beetroot and didn't get Damian to eat it. The vanilla ice-cream ran out. Big 2 didn't have a stake in it. And a salt shaker on our table didn't have any salt in it by the time we got out, and it was full when we started.....Don't ask where all the salt went. Lets just say some of us like our food/drinks salty.

Lets just hope that this doesn't deter you from Sizzlers. But then again, it was 17 teenagers.

Have fun!


DarkAngel81`* 11:41 AM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009