<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yesh, well, it has been ages since I went out and ate dim sum (because I was in school every time my family went) so I went this Wednesday. Tried out a new restaurant (it wasn't bad. It's next to Northbridge Chinese Restaurant if you're interested). Yadda yadda yadda, we ate, we finished.

Now here comes the good part.

Straight after, my parents dragged me over to HBF. Thing is, they're were just walking around trying to find "Mary St". After taking a look for myself, it clicked in my mind that they were trying to find "Murray St". -.- And they had no idea where it was.
So I took charge. And I found the goddamn HBF place. And what do my parents do to reward me? They get me to translate. With my dad getting increasingly angry, and my mum making a fool out of herself we left the building (after half an hour). What happened after that is history and never to be mentioned again.

Just when I thought we were going home, I thought it was a bit weird that dad was going the long way back. Turns out we were looking at cars. And we weren't replacing that big family car *cough* van *cough* that was older than I am. Nope. They were looking for a car for my brother. Well, at least I think it's for my brother, because mum kept worrying how he won't fit into the car. Yeah. And before you ask, yes, I had to translate for them ... again.

"Lei gor jun mun hou char, lei mjidou ah?"
"Or jidou hou char, lei de jidou hou char, yimae lei jidou, gunjou souw sen ah. Bei or de sigan numha de ye lah."


DarkAngel81`* 9:27 AM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009