<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Before I start, I do realise I haven't gotten a cbox. I just cbs at the moment. Nor some point later in life... alright, maybe not that drastic but yeah, you get the picture. Now, prepare for a sometimes very detailed and sometimes very vague account of my Habour Town trip.

After having a bad night sleep (couldn't get to sleep for two hours straight, woke up at 4am), I got up about 6:30 (and my brother was already awake and moving about). I made and ate my breakfast, and basically got ready to leave the house at 7:30 (should I tell you that I wake up at 7:30 on a school day?). Armed with my new, super awesome bag and wearing my super awesome boots that were made for walking, I marched (you get the picture) to the bus stop listening to music (in other words, X Japan). Along the way, I saw a sign on the back of a rubbish truck stating, "Speeding is safe? Rubbish". Very nice, don't you think? I didn't have to wait long for the bus (surprisingly, as we all know Transperth is pretty dodgy) and got to Bullcreek station with no mishaps (except for that business guy who decided to sit next to me when there were plenty of other seats behind me... do you reckon he's a stalker or something?), I waited and waited for Kate to call me saying that she, her mum and little brother, Sheryl and Jess were on the train so I could be on the same train as them. I think about four trains went past before I got a call, but it was all good as I have a wonderful piece of technology called an iPod. Now, you'd think that since it's so early in the morning, there would be hardly anyone boarding the train to Perth. Was I ever so wrong, as heaps of people were trying to get to uni and work... I just got on the train as the doors were closing (I was standing on the yellow part of the floor, meaning I wasn't supposed to stand there but meh, and the doors close really slow...). And another piece of evidence that Transperth is dodgy is giving out 50c fares when it's school holidays, not that I really mind.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... We then got off and walked (yes, walked) to Habour Town. Apparently, it was to pass (waste) time so we didn't have to wait for the shops to open. Too bad, because even when we got to Habour Town, shops were still closed but Gloria Jean's was open. So we went there. And none of us got actual caffeine in our drinks (god, can you imagine us on a caffeine high?), but my stampy card thing got three extra stamps thanks to Sheryl, Kate and her little brother (even though Kate's name got spelt "Kte"). Well, after I finished my drink (because I was the slowest even though I got my drink first), we all started to shop! Even though Kate's lil bro got bored during our first major stop at Valleygirl. But I bought a butterfly top there! The rest is kind of a blur, so I'll skip to after lunch.

Since everyone but me decided to get ice-cream or a muffin in Kate's case (I would of gotten ice-cream but they didn't have green tea ice-cream there! It's heresy I say!), they weren't allowed to go into shops (No food or drinks to be consumed, la di da di da). So I just kinda went in and out (quite literally, actually) of stores. Until I got to Jays Jays. Then I started looking. Blah blah blah, I got another top.

Eheheheheh, then we went to Ever Forever. When I had fond out that I have become the unofficial fashionista of the group (excluding Kate's lil bro of course).

Meh meh... But here comes the really good part. I get back home, and the first thing I get said to me is, "Go check the fuel price on the internet."
A great way of ending a day, isn't it?


DarkAngel81`* 5:07 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009