<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First up, I got this off Sheryl's blog .... like the girly one I posted up on my school blog when this one was non-existent. Sheryl-chan, where do you get these? These are awesome!! ... Or maybe I just like doing quizzes.....


[x] Are you Asian in the first place? <- Damn right I am. Or can't you tell from the blog name?
[ ] Were you born in an asian country? <- No, but I wouldn't mind being born in HK. xD
[ ] Do YoU tYpE lIkE tHiS aLoT? <-No, too troublesome. Mendokusai
[x] Do you eat rice almost every single day? <-Hell yes. It's like tradition.
[x] Can you use chopsticks? <-I sure can, even though I hold them wrong.
[x] Have you taken chinese/korean, etc school as a kid? <-My grandma tried to teach me, too bad I was too young to know what she was going on about but I think it still counts.
[x] Can you speak an asian language? <-I speak very bad canto, learning Jap, know how to say some stuff in mando and nearly perfect at Chinglish.
[ ] Do you spike/highlight your hair? <-Nup, but I want to do something crazy to my hair one day.
[x] Do you have an "azn crew"? <-I have a bunch of azn friends.
[ ] Do you get at least a 3.0 gpa? <-......gpa?
Total: 6

[ ] Are you or were you once a fob? <-fob?
[x] Have you designed a website before? <-Yeah, in primary school.
[x] Do you know the song "got rice?" <-omg, yes!! "Got rice bitch?"
[x] Have you dated/want to date Asian girls/boys? <-...What can I say?
[x] Do your sms/email have the words: AzN, gurl, boy, sweet, cute, hot, dragon, babe, angel, lil, princess, kp , oO, Oo, etc? <-yeah... not all of them though...
[ ] Is your last name Park, lee/li, ma,vo, chang, wang, wong, kim, chow,phan <-Nup.
[x] Do you take off your shoes before entering someone's house? <-Yeap, I do. It's only polite.
[x] You have both an asian and an english name? <-Yeap
[x] Do you watch/read anime? <-Hell yeah!! Who doesn't? ....my sister....-.-
[ ] Do you listen to techno? <-I listen to Jrock VK mainly.
Total: 7

[x] Do you listen to asian music? <-I have 18 Fahrenheit songs, 25 Lollipop songs, 27 Gazette songs, 30 songs by Lee Hom, 38 X Japan songs, 53 Kangta songs, 79 Luna Sea songs, 83 Nightmare songs, 115 songs by Plastic Tree, 172 Jay Chou songs plus more. Still think I don't listen to azn music?
[x] Have you watched asian movies? <-Yesh!!
[x] Can you rave? <-I rave, I rant, I rage, and I azn rage.
[x] Do you drink pearl milk tea or bubble tea? <-Yes!! I want some now!!
[x] Do you play counterstrike, starcraft, warcraft, diablo, etc? <-Heh, no Unreal Tournament? Shame.
[x] Are you a master at DDR? <-I can DDR. Haven't gone DDRing in ages though...
[ ] Do you play the violin/piano? <-I want to.
[x] Do your parents beat you if you get bad grades? <-Maybe not beat, but they might yell at me for a bit..... >.>
[x] Are you going/taking any honors classes? <-...........I take it that ATP counts....?
[x] Do you/your parents drive an asian made car? <-The good cars are imported, and the best of the imported cars (that are not a luxury brand such as BMW and Mercedes) are Japanese. In other worse, duh.
Total: 9

[ ] Are you a very good artist? <-I think my sisters took all the talent so when I came along, I didn't get any.
[x] Do you speak your asian language w/ your friends? <-Sometimes. Not as much as Alyson.
[x] Do your relatives own a restaurant/market in an azn community? My parents used to own a restaurant, my uncle owns a restaurant, and nearly everyone else works in one.
[ ] Do you slurp soup? <-Depends on what spoon I'm using. But I normally don't.
[ ] Have you visited your home country at least twice? <-I live in my home country, but I have been to HK/China more than twice.
[x] Does your house smell like incense once in awhile? <-My grandma lights up incense everyday.
[x] Do you have/had glasses or braces? <- Ahahahahaha, both!
[x] Do you like to read? <-Yesh
[ ] Do you NOT have an allowance? <-I'm guessing lunch money counts as allowance.
Total: 5

[x] Have you eaten dim sum/dumplings before? <-Love them
[ ] Are your parents fobs? <- What's a fob? But I'm getting a general idea....
[x] Do you have tons of cousins/siblings/uncles/aunts, etc? <-Yes, I have too many to count.
[ ] Can you twirl a pencil between your fingers? <-I can twirl it very very slowly. But I'm guessing the question means twirling it like a pro.
[ ] Have you ever solved a rubik's cube? <-I would try if there was one around.
[x] Do you read manga? <-Who do you think I am?
[ ] Is the mall your hang out place? <-I wish. I'm not allowed to go out whenever I please.
[ ] Do you think you're short? <-Nah, I'm pretty good for an azn. Not to tall, not to short. Can't say the same for others though. xD
[x] Do you/your parents save ketchup packets/napkins, etc from restaurants for later use? <-Yea! My parents came back from a tour and they had all these sugar, tea and coffee packets from the hotels they stayed in.
[x] Do you have AzN PrIdE? <-Nuh duh I do.
Total : 5
Grand Total: 32

Now add up all your answers and multiply by 2.
That's how Asian you are.

64% AZN!!!!!!!!


As I said before, these quizzes are awesome. Gotta love them.


DarkAngel81`* 4:48 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009