<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4174362502486325699?origin\x3dhttp://junsui-na-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 13, 2008

Well, after thinking to myself various thoughts such as:

"Nah, I can't be stuffed making a social blog, my school blog can act as a double."
"Too lazy . . . and I'm not procrastinating. Because I'm folding origami here! See? *shows random bits of rectangular strips of paper folded into a triangle*"
"I'll probably won't post . . . but then again, I probably will."
"I don't want to think of another blog name and a URL."


And for some unknown reason, I decided to make one. You never know, because I made (another) one, I would feel obliged to post here.
And if anyone is thinking what the hell this blog's name means, just look at my school blog's name and you should be able to find the link to connect . . .
And since I've bothered to create this, I might as well get a cbox . . .
Oh god, so much work . . .T.T

Meh, better get off my procrastinating ass and get started.

Junsui na Aku


DarkAngel81`* 5:55 PM
_________________________________________________________________________





DarkAngel81


About Me

Anime freak, X-Japan lover, FF.net obessed, Jrock VK fangirl, green tea ice-cream's sweet heart, procrastination best/worse friend/enemy.
I rock and you know it.


Likes

anime
manga
food
sleep
bubble tea
coffee
ice-cream
pasta




Friends


| Alyson | Lys | Gel | Jess | JB | Sheryl | Shez | Pure Evil |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins


Talk to Me





History


April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009